Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A few random updates

Magoo is doing fabulous on the potty... no accidents in about a week now. We are through all of her surprises and she's still keeping up with it so I'm happy. She is thoroughly enjoying school.

Bubba is standing up on things now. It's really cute. He falls sometimes, but most of the time it doesn't even phase him. He is cutting another bottom tooth. He had his LAST Urology appointment today. He right kidney is perfect and his left kidney is a little large, but nothing the doctor is concerned about. No more visits with them unless he gets a urinary tract infection or something. Woo hoo!

Hubby and I are leaving for Washington D.C. in a few hours. The kids are staying here with my wonderful in-laws for the next few days. I have never left them for more than a night so I'm nervous... not nervous exactly... I guess I can't explain it. I know they will have a ton of fun with the grandparents and I know the 'rents will take great care of them. It's just going to be weird being without them for so long.

Why D.C. you are wondering? Well, the company Chris is working for has made it on the Inc. 500/5000 list. FIG placed #574 on the list and is #8 in the education industry! It's a wonderful honor and they are going to treat us like rock stars while we're there for the conference and awards gala... I am certainly looking forward to a few nights of uninterrupted sleep and not having to wake up at any specific time, but I'm REALLY excited for the crab bake and black tie awards gala. Of course they are having a champagne reception and I'm totally pregnant... but whatever. Maybe they'll make the list again next year and then I can enjoy myself a little bit too much :)

I am aware that I have been seriously lacking in the pictures department. I'll do better when I'm back from vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment