Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Still hot over here...

Yesterday and today both in the mid-high 80's. Yesterday we set the sprinkler up out front. Ellie did much better than she did with it last year, but she's still not a huge fan.


As much as I love the warmer weather (though I could stand for it to be a tad bit cooler than 88, but feel bad complaining because I feel like I was just complaining about it being too damn cold) I HATE the bugs that come along with it. Chris killed a hornet in our bedroom the other day. Wonder why I haven't been sleeping well at night? And just now I killed a bee that was hanging out on the carpet in Ellie's bathroom... WTF! I hate bugs!!! All I could picture was her stepping on it and being allergic. That would be fun considering today I am without a car! So, I put on some shoes and decided to take care of it myself like a big girl. Normally, I would just close the door and put a towel under it to prevent its escape and wait for Chris to get home, but since it was on the floor I figured it would be easy enough to deal with. I am still feeling things crawling all over me. It's just gross. I've checked on Charlie a million times too because he's napping in the next room.

I have to go put Ellie down for a nap because we were invited across the street (they have a 2 1/2 year old and one on the way) to play in their kiddie pool. We'll probably be out past her bed time. I really hope she goes down well.

Bubba's great. He has been eating a lot of bananas and oatmeal. He opens his mouth for it now and isn't as messy.
I'm probably going to make a trip up to MA now the last weekend in May because my sister had to cancel her trip for the weekend before. It'll probably just be a slightly extended weekend since Chris will be here by himself in Jersey. He can't take any time off until the end of June so it will just be me and the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment