Thursday, April 30, 2009

Walk around town....

Bubba, Magoo and I spent the afternoon walking around town. My goal was to get in 10,000 steps today. I woke up a little past 6am and walked about a mile and a half around the neighborhood. Then after lunch, the kids and I went for a walk (the long way!) to the library. We then took a stroll through town. Ellie gets very excited when we walk past her school. It's so cute! As of 4pm I walked over 4.5 miles and 12,000 steps!! Woo hoo!! I still have 10 pounds to go to get to my pre baby weight. The last 10 pounds are always the hardest!


Charlie ate his first entire jar of Stage 1 sweet potatoes today. He was freaking out over them. It was so cute!! He tries to hold his bottle, but pulls it out of his mouth. Ellie never held a bottle so it's exciting to see him try. Nice to know with kid #2 we can still experience some firsts!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to see that pedometer the next time we get together - I need one of those things!

    ReplyDelete