Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas Shopping

Today I dragged all three kids out for a two and a half hour session of hard core Christmas shopping. I got about half way through my list. Little girls are just so easy to buy for!  It was a lot of fun and the kids were very cooperative. Of course, Ellie wanted one of everything I bought for someone else. I think I am going to try to go shopping for the kids this weekend or next on my own. I am not going crazy this year. Two or three presents per kid and that's it.  Than will end up with sippy cups or other odds and ends that I really need to buy him because he has to have something to open, right?

Last year we had Christmas morning at my Mom's house with presents from them for the kids. Santa knew we were going to be out of town, so he just left presents under our tree at home for the kids to open when we returned from New England, almost a week and a half later.  It worked out fine, but I am trying to decide how I want to work things this year. I might just have Santa drop their presents off at MiMi's house for Christmas morning.

I have to start thinking about Christmas cards too. I think this year I will have the kids in their Christmas PJ's in front of the Christmas tree. Cute, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment