Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!  We have had a wonderful day so far.  Just like last year we headed into the city to watch the big parade.  It was awesome. Just like last year, I cried.  Hmm... this year I can't blame it on pregnancy hormones so I guess I'll just chalk it up to magic. We saw all of the floats and balloons. We cheered on Elmo and Sam I Am as they rounded the corner without incident. Frosty, on the other hand, didn't fare so well.  They cut him free from the street light and all was good.  Oh and it snowed.  That pretty much sealed the deal that this is the most perfect day ever.

As soon as we got home Ellie and I got to work on our Thanksgiving feast, while Chris helped out around the kitchen and entertained the boys. I reiterated to her while a woman's place isn't necessarily in the kitchen, it certainly warms your heart to prepare a meal for your family that you know they truly appreciate.

Here are some pictures from our morning.  I'm off to enjoy the family and another mimosa while the turkey finishes up in the oven.







No comments:

Post a Comment