Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm thankful... day 1

Ok, so we are about 2 1/2 weeks away from Thanksgiving. I have resisted the urge to put up any Christmas decorations. I am slightly disappointed I can't find a radio station playing Christmas music yet. Yeah for being able to plug my iPhone into the car and play music that way (double yeah for Pandora Kidz Bop Christmas).

Alright, back to Thanksgiving. Since the day isn't all about family and food I figured I'd challenge myself to come up with something I'm thankful for every day until Turkey day.  The challenge won't be to find something I am thankful for because I am certainly blessed, the actual challenge will be getting my butt on here to write it down everyday.

Today, I am thankful for my hubby. He is an extremely hard worker. He wants nothing but the best for our kids. He puts up with my craziness. He is pretty much a saint. I could go on, but if you know him you know what I am talking about, and if you don't know him I don't want to make you puke before dinner. Simply put, he's the best.

Seriously, where would the kids and I be without him?  Certainly not at an uncrowded Target on a week day morning finishing our Christmas shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment