Monday, January 17, 2011

Laundry Day!!

My normal laundry day is Thursday. I babysit and have no where to go, so I spend parts of the day at my dining room table folding and sorting.  This week is very busy. We have Ellie's birthday tomorrow, Than's is Wednesday and we're also hosting our preschool play date here at the house.  I am babysitting Wednesday, Thursday & Friday this week as well.  In between wrangling the kids I also have to pack, though we still don't know where we are going.  Yikes!!

Since my week is already full,  today will be laundry day... I know things are pretty wild and crazy over here, right?  To make things even more exciting I may even go to... wait for it... BJ's before taking Ellie to Tae Kwon Do. Seriously, I don't know if we can handle much more excitement over here!

On a positive note I think it's safe to say (totally disrespecting the jinx here) that Charlie is healthy, Ellie is healthy and aside from an occasional runny nose Than is pretty healthy as well.  Nothing like a party tomorrow at a germ infested bouncy play place to put an end to that though.

Until tomorrow, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment