Christy posted what makes her happy and asked that her friends to the same... so here goes!
1. Ice cream - pretty much any kind, but especially Mint Chocolate Chip, Vienna Mocha Chunk by Friendly's, Peanut Butter Cup (made with chocolate ice cream though!) and New York Super Fudge Chunk by Ben & Jerry's.
2. Being near the ocean. I just love the smell and sounds. It doesn't have to be warm and I don't have to actually go IN the water. I just like being near it.
3. When my kids smile at me. They are just so damn cute. I can't get over it.
4. When Ellie is in a good mood. The terrible three's are tough.
5. Chris - anything and everything about him.
6. When Chris has days off/weekends. I just love when we're all together. Even though I find it easier to handle the kids when I'm by myself.
7. Soft pretzels. They are a newly discovered love of mine. Especially with yellow mustard.
8. Getting unexpected mail. I just love to know that someone was thinking about me enough to get a card and put it in the mail. It seems like an easy task, but it takes time and thought.
9. Being able to listen to MY music in the car at a very loud decibel and sing a long. I don't really get to do this that much anymore, so when I do I cherish it.
10. Pedicures. Manicures are always disappointing after I get them... but NEVER a pedicure!! They are heaven on earth!
Leave a comment letting me know what makes YOU terribly happy!!