Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Piquant Chuck Roast

My cook book "Fix-It and Forget-It: Big Cookbook" arrived today. This is what I made for dinner tonight:

Piquant Chuck Roast

3 lb. chuck roast
1/2 cup orange juice
3 Tbsp soy sauce
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce

1. Put the meat in the slow cooker. Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour them over the meat.

2. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hour, or high for 5 hours.

I served this with snow peas and Potatoes Poupon.

We all liked it. If you try it out, let me know!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this all looks so good. I'll have to get a regular sized crock pot, I think. I only have a teeny tiny one right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no I didn't read this carefully...I mixed it all up together in the crock pot...hopefully it turns out okay!

    ReplyDelete